Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sunset and icicles

A lot of people are not too happy about Monday's storm and the possibility of more snow tonight and tomorrow...but I say: Bring. It. On. After yet another wussy winter, it's nice to see some white stuff. Plus, I'm feeling so much better now that I'm positively reveling in being able to tromp around in the snow and freeze my fingertips off taking piccies. :-)

Drip
Drip

Drop
Drop
March 2006, Ft. Snelling National Park overlook, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

1 comment:

Anna said...

I say bring it on too! I love when it snows. However, I'm on spring break, so I'm home in Wisconsin, and I love making snowmen,and I think I'd feel a little goofy making one by myself in my front yard. So I kind of wish I was in Winona with my friends to make snowmen. And..I'm heading up to Duluth tomorrow until Friday, so hopefully the roads don't get too bad. Great pictures by the way!