Saturday, March 18, 2006

Last snow person of 2006*?

Note the question mark at the end of the subject line. Will we get more snow yet this March? Probably. Will it be enough to make more snow people? That's anyone's guess.

I had to lighten this one considerably because Morgan's face was so shadowed. :/ My bad--I should have had her stand on the other side. But it's still cute.

Friends

Check out the broccoli eyes, carrot nose, and apple mouth. She's one healthy snow lady!

Snowlady
March 2006, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT




* I do realize we could very well have enough snow yet later this year--like, November or even October--to make more snow people. I'm using 2006 in this context to mean the end of the winter of 2005-2006. Like, if we're making snow people in November, they will certainly be 2006 snow people but made in the winter of 2006-2007...

No comments: