Saturday, March 21, 2009

BSG series finale

Mostly, I liked it. I didn't love it, and there was too much deus ex machina for my taste, but overall, it was okay.

Starbuck's ending, though? Without going into spoiler-y details, that was a major fail for me. All this angst and who am I, what am I...for that? Grrr. Argh. Grrr.

If you watch BSG and disagree, tell me why I'm wrong in the comments. Convince me. Make me LOVE this character's ending. I double dog dare you.

***WARNING: COMMENTS CONTAIN SPOILERS***

3 comments:

Yon Saucy Wench said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yon Saucy Wench said...

Commenting to myself...From http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/03/battlestar-fina.html?xid=yahoobuzz-%27Galactica%27%2Bfinale%3A%2BYour%2Bthoughts%3F

Margaret: Oh, I guess my BFF/sort of girlfriend just disappeared, no bigs, I have exploring to do. Hey, a pigeon.

Marc: Yay, hills!


That made me LOL.

Yon Saucy Wench said...

But seriously. She just...disappears? Because all this time she's been...an angel? WTF?

Daniel's daughter, I would have bought into. Actually, there could have been any one of any number of explanations for Starbuck's visions, her return, her knowledge of that song that I would have bought into. But an angel? And not just any angel, but an angel with a viper? And guns? And leading missions and locking lips with Lee and jumping them to Earth, only to declare that she's done and disappear? Huh?