Monday, April 14, 2008

My day

6:30 - 8:10
Get kids up, fed, off to school

8:10 - 10:30
Clean up from breakfast
Make more dishwasher detergent (yes, I am such a dork, I make my own)
Make more laundry detergent (yes, I am such a dork, I make my own)
Change and wash sheets
Make bread


10:30 - 2:00
Write a quick blog post
Work on novel
Eat lunch while working on novel

2:00 - 3:00
Walk the dog

3:00
Shower, get ready for work

3:30
Kids home from school
After-school snack and how-was-your-day debriefing

4 - 5:45
Clean my bedroom (Mondays we clean bedrooms; since we do this every week, it's a pretty quick job)
Help the girls clean their bedrooms as needed
Supervise homework
Kick them outside to play as soon as bedrooms and homework are done
Start dinner for Pete and the girls

5:45
Pete gets home
I go to work

10:45
Get home from work, change clothes, eat leftovers from dinner

11:00
Sit out in the living room and read (because there's no way I can go straight to bed right after I get home from work). Or maybe I'll put some more time in on the novel. Or work on some crits for my writing group.

1 a.m. or so?
Bed



And people ask if I ever get bored since I quit my day job. Ha.

No comments: