Friday, February 22, 2008

4 walls down, 2 to go

Still painting. But I'm on the home stretch now. 2 more walls to go (and one of those isn't really even a wall, just a giant window with a little bit of wall above and beneath), and this hellish project will be done.Thank goodness.

River Rock, never again!

Edited to add a picture of the newly finished wall. (Excuse the mess.)



Please, please, tell me that it looks good. I've been working on this so long, I've gone blind to whether it's working or not. I'm fearfully worried that I've really screwed up and it's too much green, and I tell you, if I have to redo this room, I'm gonna cry. So please, tell me it looks good...

2 comments:

Gary Lamon said...

It looks grand!

Yon Saucy Wench said...

Thank you!! You'll have to stop by next time you're in town.