Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Quintessential Minnesota spring

A sunny day, finally. :)

Actually, this was from Saturday--I'm just now getting around to uploading it. It's been raining all day yesterday and today. There was some nifty thunder and lightning last night...ooooh, I was so tempted to take the camera out into the elements. Because if I can get this and this with that lil ol' PowerShot, what can I do with my darling Precious? But it was raining too hard. And while Pete's nicely tolerant of my various obsessions interests, his tolerance doesn't extend to holding an umbrella over my head to keep the camera dry while I aim for lightning...

Spring
Spring
May 2006, 50mm, cropped, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love storms! I'll hold the umbrella for you.

Yon Saucy Wench said...

I'll hold you to that! :-D