Friday, May 26, 2006

Bee!

This is a test post (using Blogger's photo uploader), and a squee! post, and a Matrix-like whoa post.

The first is just because I haven't been using Blogger's uploader, and I'm not sure why I haven't, so now I'm trying it out.

The second is because I GOT A BEE IN MIDAIR SHOT! Context: I tried and tried and tried to do that last year, but the lil' Power Shot just wasn't up to that challenge. I got lots of shots of bees' behinds, and bees on flowers, and bees staring at me, but a clear shot of a bee in midair? Nope. So, squee! It's not a fantastic shot, but it's reasonably clear and, hey. Bee! In midair! Squee!

The third is because I have a site meter thing set up for this blog, and I checked it tonight, as I occasionally do, and found that someone got to this blog by searching for my name. Being me, I of course want to know why. Were they actually looking for me? Some other Nancy? Will they respond if I post this? Or was it a random occurance?

What does it mean?

# # #

On to today's photo.

Coming in for a landing



May 2006, my backyard, 50mm, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

Post-posting reaction...hmmm. Seems kind of small, doesn't it? But you can still click on it to view the large size. That's something, maybe? Hmmm.

No comments: