Sunday, April 30, 2006

Rainy Sunday

Rain, rain, rain. Pete's off doing the Minnesota Ironman Bike Ride; he'd intended to do the 100 mile route (aka the century) but was feeling doubtful when he left this morning. 100% chance of rain today and the wind's been howling...That was around 6:30; it's almost 4 now and I haven't heard anything, so I'm guessing he's toughing it out and doing the century. Yikes.

Me, I've been writing all day, dodged some raindrops in the backyard earlier, as you can see below, and am contemplating a nap now. Life is rough. ;-)

Rainy Sunday
April 30 2006, RAW, 50mm, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT


Edit: Whoops, technical difficulties. I meant to post individual thumbnails of the images that went into the mosaic, but they ended up as great giant images....All fixed now. Here are the thumbnails (click to see a larger size):



1. Spring rain 2.Apple blossoms
3. Untitled 4.Violets and rain

6 comments:

mera_apna said...

hey really...very good pics...
..and btw..why is ur blog named..The Other Nancy...whoz the first???..or is it the otherside of u..???..
if it is a personal question leave it..dont need to answer..
can i save these pics..and use them as desktop wallpapers???

Yon Saucy Wench said...

You may use them for whatever you'd like, as long as you're not profitting from them. Thank you so much for asking!

The Other Nancy...my husband's uncle created a family blog here on blogger, and to avoid spammers he set it up so that we all had to register in order to post, and his wife is also a Nancy, so to avoid confusion I went with "the other nancy" as my user name. In the process I also gave myself a blog, which I hadn't intended to do, but then it turned into this, and so here I am. :)

The Old Bag said...

Beautiful shots! Wow.

Turtle Town Press said...

Nancy, you're a wonderful photographer. We live Mpls too. Still waiting for the butterflies. (Got your link off Ladybugs Leaf).

Unknown said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!

Yon Saucy Wench said...

Hi, everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!