Friday, April 28, 2006

Birds and husbands and things

My husband is making me do something I don't do when I post piccies. Consider this an unhappy test by an unhappy me.

Edit. It didn't work. I'm doing it my way.

Erm. Back to the original intent of this...What I was going to write was that 1) I'm back to chasing birds again and 2) a pair of wood ducks seems to be contemplating take up residence in our backyard, which would make for potentially more interesting (or at least bigger) bird stalking activities than my little song birds. I did get some shots of the ducks today, but they're not very good (I was trying to stalk waddling ducks in the rain while simultaneously taking pictures; any two of the three would have been fine, but the three--waddle, rain, shoot--didn't work so well for me). The pair came back at sunset and hung out for a bit, so I'm hoping they return tomorrow so I can try get another (read: better) photo op.

But for now the sparrows will do quite nicely.

Tweet
Tweet II
April 2006, backyard, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

2 comments:

Frostbike said...

It did work. Humph.

Yon Saucy Wench said...

Sour puss.