Saturday, January 28, 2006

Snow week concluded

Getting ready to head out of town to visit friends, so I'm wrapping things up with the first shot of the New Year. Not a great shot, compositionally. But we'd gone something like two and half weeks with no sun by this point...starting off the new year with even a wee bit gleaming through the grey overcast skies was such a relief.

January the 1st
January the 1st
January 2006, our Twin Cities 'burb, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

I'm thinking of doing a macro week for the next theme--unless there's a particular something someone wants to see?

Have a great weekend, all! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, in my Twin Cities 'burb I have literally no snow on my lawn... Doesn't make for good photo taking. :(

Yon Saucy Wench said...

This January thaw has been so odd! We have some remaining, but it's awfully spotty. And how weird was the RAIN this weekend? In January?!!