Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Angry faces, begging faces

Every morning, I give the girls a project. Writing, kitchen science, math fun, painting, nature hunts in the backyard, that sort of thing. Well, this morning the project was drawing. More specifically, cartoon-type drawing. Fun stuff. Very fun stuff.

They really wanted me to draw something.

So I did. 2 quick sketches of the girls*. Took about 3 minutes, max, to do each one. (In other words, this is not exactly fine art, people.) They think these are hi-larious. Funniest thing ever. (They're 10. What can I say.) And they want the world to see the cartoon versions of themselves. So, at their command, I'm posting 'em for the world to see.







Right. Now we're going to go do something really exciting, like clean our rooms. For real. Uh oh, here come the angry faces...



*Yes, I know, they currently have short hair. But I can't quickly draw short-haired girls. So I gave them long hair. Just pretend, OK?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEEEEEEheeeheee! That's hilarious!