Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Breakfast

I picked up the camera the other day for the first time in weeks*, and realized that I took a bunch of pictures when we went to the Copper Dome after getting the girls off to the first day of school but never did get around to getting them off the camera, processed, and posted.

If you're ever in St. Paul, go check this place out. The decor -- flour, flour, and more flour -- is interesting and the food's great. And if you live here, what's your excuse? Give me a call. I'll meet you there for breakfast.


It doesn't really have a dome.



Flour!


Love the old time feel to the register. And the flour.


The menu's huge. Lots of choices, very small print.
This is just the first page (and I cut off a big chunk of it).
If you want pancakes, I recommend the Oatmeal Bran Banana Nut pancakes.
They're good.


But this time, I went for a ham and cheese omelette.
Also very good.


And hashbrowns. Mmmm. Hashbrowns.


I don't remember exactly what Pete had, but it was good too.


More flour.


I have resolved to get me into more pictures (because I'm bad about doing that).
So, here I am in the ladies' room of the Copper Dome.


Goblin Flour? How cool is that!

I wish they were still in business. I'd buy it for the name alone, just so that the girls could make goblin bread sandwiches for their lunches. Heh.


*The usual excuses: busy, settling into the school routine, sick, blah blah blah.

No comments: