Sunday, July 02, 2006

I spoke too soon

Okay, now I'm better. Really. I'm also on an antibiotic that prohibits me from being out in the sun (argh!) but that restriction will be over as soon as the antibiotic is finished, which will be Thursday, unless the doc decides to keep me on the antibiotic for longer. And that is such an unhappy thought that I'm not even going to go there.

On a somewhat questionable plus side, I've lost ten pounds or so since this thing sidelined me. Don't get me wrong. I can certainly afford to lose the weight. This particular method, though...I hear there's a line in The Devil Wears Prada that relates to this, something about, I'm just one stomach flu away from my perfect weight!

Ha. Ha. Ha ha ha.

In the meantime...I don't have much to show for June, but I did manage to get out and about a little bit in between the recurring bouts of gastrointestinal horror. Clicky-click to see it large.

Sunset silhouette

June 2006, Mendota Heights Overlook, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

No comments: