Monday, February 20, 2006

Another flower

I am on such a flower kick lately...well, that's really no surprise. I get severe cabin fever every year around this time. Want spring, want it!

My father-in-law (hi Scot!) and I were talking about this last week when we were all at the Conservatory. It was so beautiful and warm and tropical in there compared to the arid, cold, barren outside, and it felt so good, especially after being sick for the last few weeks with this upper respiratory crud. As we were going through the sunken garden I said something to him about, "Why do we live here, why, why." And he kind of laughed, but then said, "Maybe it's so that we can really appreciate the seasons, and things like this."

I think he might be on to something.

(But I still want spring.)

Untitled
IMG_2983
February 2006, the Conservatory, Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT

No comments: