Sunday, February 11, 2007

How we spent our Saturday afternoon

A few weeks ago the girls came home from school with flyers about a little cheerleading mini-camp put on by a local high school. They were absolutely dying to go do it before they even got in the door. The feminist in me died a dozen deaths, but their hearts were set on it, and so off they went.

The grande finale was real live cheerleading at a JV basketball game. I have not been to any sort of any basketball anything since I was about 17. Damn, those bleachers are hard.





Morgan got bored fast and then spent a lot of time playing in the bleachers instead of cheering.




Emma, however, loved it.

February, 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I have little cheerleader cousins! I'm glad Emma had fun to bad for Morgan thought. Oh well I will teach her to love it.