Thursday, September 15, 2005

More scenery

Still
Still
(at my parents' place, 9/04/05)

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more; it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
~ Shakespeare, Macbeth, V.v.19-28

3 comments:

Frostbike said...

Oooh, I like that one!

Anna said...

Hi Nancy~
You have some awesome pictures! Keep them coming! I was showing one of my friends your website because she loves taking pictures as well, and she was wondering what kind of a camera you have.
Anna

Yon Saucy Wench said...

Oh wow, thanks Anna! I'm glad you and your friend like them. I don't have a very good camera--it's a little Cannon Powershot, S230. (Well, actually, it's an all-right camera, but it's meant more for casual shots, some close-ups, that sort of thing. I'm about to the max of what I can do with it and would really like something better. I've got my eye on a Cannon EOS Digital Rebel...nice! But also nicely expensive. ;-P )